- We apply a single coat of paint therefore:
- Colour changes are not permitted without the prior approval of the Association and, if approved, the owner is responsible for arranging for the building to be primed (with the new colour) at their expense.
- We will sample the existing paint work to match the color, however if it has faded and you wish to restore the original color please notify us.
- Any exposed structural work such as cracks, steelwork and woodwork should first be properly prepared, including primer and the first coat of paint, and inspected by the Association before the work can be scheduled.
- In accordance with the Licence Agreement, the Association is responsible for painting the exterior walls of the building that has been assessed. Structures that are outside the scope of the maintenance Assessment (e.g. carports, fences, trellis work, shutters and docks) are excluded.
- The owner is responsible for ensuring that we have proper access, which includes clearing around the area to be painted. The painting contractor will not move debris, furniture or other obstructions.
- The Association will inspect the work when complete and the owner should report any concerns within 7 days of completion.
The property account should be current and these guidelines are followed to avoid rescheduling to a later date.