Vehicle ID decals are available to residents at no charge from the security control office (by the main gate). Decals should be installed on resident's automobiles and boats.
Articles in this section
- Disputes with neighbours
- Fire emergencies
- How to use the automatic entry lane
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Installing a vehicle ID decal
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Permitted entry times for workers
- Recreational drug use