The automatic entry system works on vehicles fitted with the appropriate decal which are available at a one time cost of $50 per vehicle. To apply, first make the payment at the office and then take the receipt issued to the security control office (by the main entrance) who will arrange for the decal to be installed.
Articles in this section
- Disputes with neighbours
- Fire emergencies
- How to use the automatic entry lane
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Installing a vehicle ID decal
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Permitted entry times for workers
- Recreational drug use