The automatic entry system works on vehicles fitted with the appropriate decal which are available at a one time cost of $50 per vehicle. To apply, first make the payment at the office and then take the receipt issued to the security control office (by the main entrance) who will arrange for the decal to be installed.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I direct dial security booths?
- Workers entering Sandyport outside of business hours
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Security turned away my guest because they received no answer from my phone, what should I do?
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Permitted entry times for workers
- What should I do if my vehicle gets damaged and I need to replace my automatic decal?
- Who do I contact if my neighbor is leaving out unsecured garbage at night?