To avoid such problems, we recommend advising the Security Department of expected guests and provided that the visitor arrives within 30 minutes either side of the suggested time, they will be granted access. If the time passes without the visitor arriving, update the Security Department accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I direct dial security booths?
- Workers entering Sandyport outside of business hours
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Security turned away my guest because they received no answer from my phone, what should I do?
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Permitted entry times for workers
- What should I do if my vehicle gets damaged and I need to replace my automatic decal?
- Who do I contact if my neighbor is leaving out unsecured garbage at night?