To avoid such problems, we recommend advising the Security Department of expected guests and provided that the visitor arrives within 30 minutes either side of the suggested time, they will be granted access. If the time passes without the visitor arriving, update the Security Department accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Disputes with neighbours
- Fire emergencies
- How to use the automatic entry lane
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Installing a vehicle ID decal
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Permitted entry times for workers
- Security overview