The Association relies on it's supply of water from Bahamas Water & Sewerage Corporation and thus any pressure fluctuations or disruption to the supply affects the community and is beyond the control of the Association. If an owner is experiencing low pressure, it may be advisable to connect a booster pump to the water supply on the affected property.
Articles in this section
- Costs associated with setting up a water account
- Known water pressure issues
- Over 100 tips for water conservation
- Setting up a water account
- Water rates effective July 1, 2013
- What to do if a water bill appears abnormally high or low
- Why is the water in Sandyport more expensive than from Water & Sewerage?