The Association relies on it's supply of water from Bahamas Water & Sewerage Corporation and thus any pressure fluctuations or disruption to the supply affects the community and is beyond the control of the Association. If an owner is experiencing low pressure, it may be advisable to connect a booster pump to the water supply on the affected property.
Articles in this section
- Water rates effective July 1, 2013
- Over 100 tips for water conservation
- Why is the water in Sandyport more expensive than from Water & Sewerage?
- What to do if a water bill appears abnormally high or low
- Deposit requirements for water accounts
- Costs associated with setting up a water account
- Known water pressure issues