All construction workers and those using mechanical equipment are only permitted on the property between the hours of 7:30am and 5:00pm during normal business days. All other workers (maids, handymen, painters, cleaners, gardeners etc.) are permitted on the property with the owner's consent provided that no apparent construction work (including moving construction debris or exterior painting) or work that may be considered a noise nuisance is being performed. Any workers carrying out any work outside of these guidelines will be requested to leave.
Articles in this section
- Disputes with neighbours
- Fire emergencies
- How to use the automatic entry lane
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Installing a vehicle ID decal
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Permitted entry times for workers
- Security overview