All construction workers and those using mechanical equipment are only permitted on the property between the hours of 7:30am and 5:00pm during normal business days. All other workers (maids, handymen, painters, cleaners, gardeners etc.) are permitted on the property with the owner's consent provided that no apparent construction work (including moving construction debris or exterior painting) or work that may be considered a noise nuisance is being performed. Any workers carrying out any work outside of these guidelines will be requested to leave.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I direct dial security booths?
- Workers entering Sandyport outside of business hours
- Organising ID passes for workers
- Security turned away my guest because they received no answer from my phone, what should I do?
- My house window is broken but I don't know how and who did it what should I do?
- I suspect my neighbors pet has damaged my yard and personal belongings what should I do?
- If I contact my plumber to come to my home due to an emergency will they need a pass and will they be subject to a charge?
- Permitted entry times for workers
- What should I do if my vehicle gets damaged and I need to replace my automatic decal?
- Who do I contact if my neighbor is leaving out unsecured garbage at night?