Community pools are serviced by an licensed contractor 3 times per week: typically on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Automatic chlorinators are programmed to maintain an optimum level of chlorine on a continuous basis. Heavy rain may cause an imbalance resulting in some discoloration however our maintenance team check the levels on a daily basis so that adjustments can be made. In such circumstances it may take 24 hours to rebalance the pool. If a pool is considered unsuitable or unsafe for use, an 'out of order' sign will indicate accordingly. Please report any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 327 6943.
The following rules are designed for your safety and convenience.
- Do not use if:
- Suspected of having a communicable disease.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Under 16 unless accompanied by a person over 16 years of age.
- Swimming alone unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- All persons shall bathe with warm water and soap before entering the pool.
- Absolutely no glass, food or drink is allowed in the pool area.
- Appropriate swim wear must be worn in the pool. No cutoff jeans or long pants allowed.
- No diapers without rubber pants are allowed in the pool.
- No flotation devices or toys, except back bubbles and water wings, are allowed in the pool.
- Pushing, wrestling, ball playing, dunking, splashing, or causing undue disturbance in and about the pool will not be tolerated.
- No pets allowed.
- No running or diving.
All persons using the pool do so at their on risk and sole responsibility. Sandyport Homeowners Association accepts no liability for injury, death or loss associated with the use of the pool.